In the course of using this website or any of the websites under the ‘Quasar Markets’ domain or availing the products and services via the online application forms and questionnaires, online consents, and such other details required from time to time on any of Quasar Markets’ (and/or its affiliates) web platforms or mobile applications, Quasar Markets and/or its affiliates may become privy to some of your personal information, including information that may or may not be of a confidential nature. Quasar Markets is strongly committed to protecting the privacy of its users/clients and has taken all necessary and reasonable measures to protect the confidentiality of any customer information.
Quasar Markets allows any person to use/visit/browse the website without registering on the website. The term “We,” “Us,” “Our,” and “Team Quasar Markets” shall mean Quasar Markets, a trading company specializing in financial markets. This website is owned, operated, and maintained by Quasar Markets, Inc., a company duly incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware, USA.
Access to your Quasar Markets account and the usage of your account is subject to your agreement and compliance with all the terms and conditions set forth herein, read along with all documents, including but not limited to; application forms and undertakings, signed by you during account opening, and any terms/consents/policies included on Quasar Markets’ website/domain, i.e.,www.quasarmarkets.com, including its “Terms and Conditions,” “Policies & Procedures,” and “Disclosure.”
Scope of this policy
Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
Quasar Markets may collect your personal information to provide services on its web-based platform or mobile application. When opening a trading and demat account with Quasar Markets, you may be asked for certain personal data or information to complete your KYC (as per the ‘Know Your Client’ requirements set by the relevant regulatory authorities).
Quasar Markets may request sensitive information from you at the time of account opening, which may include, but is not limited to:
- (i) Setting a password,
- (ii) Financial information such as bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details,
- (iii) Information such as name, contact number, gender, date of birth, residence and employment addresses, father’s/mother’s and spouses’ names, bank account details, scans/copies of document proofs of address & identity such as Photograph, PAN, passport, driver’s license, Aadhaar (voluntarily) etc.,
- (iv) Uploading signature proof/photo, etc.
All such information is collected for the purpose of:
- Identity verification and background checking for account opening as per KYC & AML Rules,
- Providing and personalizing services offered to you,
- Keeping you updated on our products and services relevant to you,
- Providing information pertaining to the services you’ve subscribed to,
- Develop, enhance, market and deliver products and services to you;
- Understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services;
- Conduct surveys and get feedback from you;
- Establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you;
- Provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a Quasar Markets customer;
- Meet Quasar Markets’ legal and regulatory/audit requirements (eg, information required to verify your identity).
Under the applicable regulations, Quasar Markets is obliged to provide every registered user with a readable copy of the personal information you have provided us.
If you provide personal information for a certain purpose, we may use the personal information in connection with the purpose for which it was provided. For instance, if you contact us by e-mail, we will use the personal information you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem and will respond to the email address from which the contact originated. Or, if you supply personal information relating to your identity or qualifications to use certain portions of our services, we will use that information to make a decision as to granting you access to use such services and to monitor your ongoing qualification to use such services.
We will retain such information until it is no longer needed for the purposes for which the information was collected or until retention is otherwise required by the law, and as directed by the regulators along with such intermediaries regulated by them, for the purpose of offering you our services, and for further regulatory, audit, and business purposes. When we delete your personal information it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time for legal, tax or regulatory reasons or for legitimate and lawful business purposes.
Personal Information is collected from you only when you voluntarily use the services provided by Quasar Markets, and/or inquire to establish an association with Quasar Markets, and/or complete the process of opening an account with Quasar Markets.
Regarding security, we highly value the information provided to us and take all necessary steps to protect it. We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of safeguarding your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use, and we periodically review and update these measures. We maintain procedural safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of personally identifiable information transmitted to us.
Collection and Use of Your Non-Personal Information
Quasar Markets may, from time to time, collect non-personal information that cannot be used to identify you personally while you are using the website or mobile application. This non-personal information may include:
- IP (internet protocol) addresses,
- Browser types,
- The name of your ISP (internet service provider),
- Information about a third-party link/URL from which you arrive at our website/mobile application,
- The pages/URLs you visit on the Quasar Markets website/mobile application,
- The amount of time spent on each page.
Quasar Markets uses web analytics services, including tools like Google Analytics, to better understand user interactions with our web-based services. These services use first-party cookies to collect non-personally identifiable information.
Usage of Cookies
The information stored in cookies is used for the following purposes:
- To enhance your browsing experience on our website by providing relevant content where possible.
- To store visitor preferences, making it easier for visitors to navigate the site.
- It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer
Disclosure and Transfer of Collected Information
Quasar Markets does not share any of your information with third parties except as provided below including:
- For Providing Requested Services: In cases where we need to provide you with the information or services you have specifically requested.
- With Your Explicit Permission: We may share your information with third parties when you have given us your express permission to do so.
- Regulatory Requirements: Quasar Markets may share your information with intermediaries or applications as required by regulatory mandates and procedures established by the relevant regulatory authorities, including but not limited to SEBI and stock exchanges.
Under no circumstances will we sell or rent your personal information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. Quasar Markets has implemented the best and reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized disclosure of your sensitive personal information.
Disclosure for Regulatory Compliance:
Quasar Markets will share your information with judicial, administrative, and regulatory entities as necessary to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Disclosures with Your Prior Consent:
If, at any time, you choose to utilize integrated services provided by third-party service partners through us, we will share your information with these third-party service partners only with your prior consent.
Disclosure for Provision of Services:
Quasar Markets may share your information with third-party vendors when it is necessary for the provision of services. Authorized third-party vendors are held to the same standards of data security practices and procedures as we are, both by law and contract. They are subject to the same penalties as we are for the unauthorized disclosure of your personal information.
Disclosure for Business Transactions:
We may share personal information with any financial dispute resolution scheme to which Quasar Markets subscribes, and other law enforcement bodies, regulatory agencies, courts, arbitration bodies and dispute resolution schemes, as may be required by law.
Privacy Statement as per EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR)
Quasar Markets is committed to implementing and fulfilling all its obligations under the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (“GDPR”). Quasar Markets will process any personal data collected from you in accordance with Data Protection Legislation and the provisions of this Policy.
If you are subject to the above-stated Regulation, you have the following rights:
- You may request the deletion or correction of your data.
- You may request access to any data stored by Quasar Markets for providing you services.
- You may request storable and readable data to be transferred to another party, to the maximum extent possible, with your prior consent.
- Any data will be shared only after obtaining your prior consent.
We are permitted to process your personal data in compliance with Data Protection Legislation by relying on one or more of the following lawful grounds:
- You have explicitly agreed to us processing such information for a specific purpose.
- The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you.
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation we have. The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest pursued by us, which might include providing services to you, ensuring that your trading and demat account products/services are running smoothly, preventing, detecting, investigating and prosecuting fraud and alleged fraud, money laundering, and other crimes, verifying your identity to protect our business and comply with applicable laws, investigating complaints, evaluating, developing, or improving our services, and keeping our customers informed about relevant services, unless you have indicated that you do not wish us to do so.
Upon written notice, a user subject to GDPR has the right to receive Personal Information and Non-Personal Information provided to Quasar Markets during the use of Quasar Markets’ services. This information may be transferred to another entity/controller of such data, to the maximum extent possible, with the consent of all parties involved. For sending any notice related to the removal of data or requesting to receive all such Personal Information and Non-Personal Information.
Certain Rights for California Residents
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. For individuals whose state of residence does not afford these rights, we may offer them voluntarily and at our discretion, and we reserve the right to limit or revoke any such rights at any time, as may be permitted by applicable laws. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights:
Right to Know: You have the right to request what personal information about you we collect, use, disclose, and/or sell, as applicable, over the past 12 months as follows:
Right to Correct:
- The categories of personal information we collected and used about you;
- The categories of sources from which we collected the personal information about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling, as applicable, that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose or otherwise sold it, information regarding such disclosures, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate personal information we may maintain about you.
Right to Limit:
You have the right to request that we limit use and disclosure of sensitive personal information as required under the CCPA.
Right to Delete:
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information that is collected or maintained by us. If we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we shall delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies or as otherwise required by law.
Right to Non-Discrimination:
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of the privacy rights described above.
Right to opt-out of the sale of personal information: You have the right to request to be opted out from the sale of your personal information, if applicable. However, we use and share personal information as set forth herein and do not sell personal information.
To exercise any applicable CCPA rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
The above rights are subject to our being able to reasonably verify your identity and authority to make these requests. Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must: Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative. Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. The above rights are also subject to various exclusions and exceptions under the law. Under certain circumstances, we may be unable to implement your request, pursuant to applicable law. We will advise you of any reason for denying or restricting a request to the extent permitted by law.
At Quasar Markets, we are committed to maintaining the security of our hosted services and servers in accordance with industry standards and best practices to reasonably secure the information of our customers. We employ various security measures, including but not limited to:
- Utilizing SSL encryption in certain areas to prevent eavesdropping.
- Ensuring the use of up-to-date software on our servers.
However, it’s important to note that no data transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure or error free. “Perfect security” does not exist on the Internet, and therefore, you use our website and mobile application at your own risk.
Your data is transmitted between your device and our servers using the HTTPS protocol for encryption. HTTPS is the technology used to create secure connections for your web browser, and it is indicated by a padlock icon in your browser.
Quasar Markets adheres to industry best practices, employing open and well-established principles when transferring and storing your data. We believe that the most significant threat to the security and privacy of your data arises when someone gains unauthorized access to any of your devices. To maintain your data’s security and privacy, please remember to keep your password safe and confidential, thus preventing unauthorized access to your Quasar Markets account. If you suspect that the security of your Quasar Markets account has been compromised, promptly change your password and contact us for immediate assistance.
Users Under Age of 13
Quasar Markets does not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under 13 without verifiable prior parental consent. If you believe such information has been inadvertently collected, we will take the necessary steps in order to remove such information from our database. Users under 13 must seek and obtain parental consent to use this website.
Links to Other Sites
Subject to Change
or at the mailing address noted below. We will get back to you if required as soon as possible and within 14 days.
Quasar Markets, Inc.
32868 Sand Creek Drive
Wesley Chapel, Florida 33543, US